Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Basketball Song

Green: A left hunting?

The Greens - attempt at a settlement with a left-left hunting

These days I celebrate anniversary again. Late February / early March 2007, I www.peterpilz.at denounced in the political diary with the following text:


entry date: 03-03-2007 Entry: 2919 of 2920
Name: firi@chello.at
Email : firi@chello.at
Homepage: http://www.Godblessyou.at


me the chief theologian of Scientology - Rosemarie H. During their employment in government service even my laptop and my phone and manipulated copies of each document that they could find (since met tons of documents), probably to collect data on innocent people and finally bullied me from the company. I have heard that she flew from state service because she wanted to draw their superiors up to the management of GT for Scientology and they even threatened because they have not entered it.
Fortunately I have since to do with this sparkling aunt anymore. During my time it's trying constantly with champagne and esoteric shit and constantly annoyed me with on various Esotherikseminare (Scientology) to drag. They also talked constantly of officials who have committed suicide in their community and boasted of friends in the social affairs ministry and foreign ministry have to kiss her hand when they see it. I've also heard that she was sent to "higher orders" to Brussels.
Well hopefully there's nothing unpopular officials.
PS hn Lassy obviously knows well.


The party of the Austrian Greens, I have met in this context. The office of party leader sent word van der Bellen, that one can only delete my phone number. But it was also my home address specified. So I had to by law (1000 € cost) and request threat to the operator of the website, the Green Club in the city hall and the "Association for cronyism" to delete the postings. Only then will they have prepared. The Vice President of the Association for cronyism "- Ms. Ombudsperson Teresija Stoizits - has responded to me not once to my pleading for help. It helps you know, only their friends in Burgenland.

By using an official in the Interior Ministry, I then introduced in the summer of 2007 after a complaint with the district court of Vienna Inner City - for breach of privacy, denunciation, violation of privacy rights, according to media law. In the spring of 2007, after all, called thousands People's political diary of the fungus on Peter. He was, after Chairman of the Euro-Fighter Committee. It was quoted in the media constantly www.peterpilz.at out. The increases, according to media law the damages. It came in January 2008 on a trial appearance at the State Criminal Court in Vienna. There appeared the judge Bruzek (despite cold winter in the mini skirt) and a devil's advocate Dr. Alfred Noll, the lawyer for the Greens. Dr. Noll addressed me - as a rhetorical machine gun - down with a legal torrent. I should not lead the process, I would have additional costs. He intimidated me. The Depp Arte, we will still have to silence, he thought to himself.

Then he dictated the judge in the courtroom the verdict. The Recording Secretary was overwhelmed. As was the State Office for Constitutional Protection, I had more time to tutor until I was satisfied with the protocol.

In May 2010 - and probably before - was an interesting guest arrived at the castle of the Scientologist Gottfried helmet wine in Scotland. It was none other than Pisszek Volker, husband of the Green Party leader and presenter of the TV station ATV.

The SC Epitarsianer have forgotten after all not a political party in their plan, "Klare Austria" I'm curious as to how the Greens will wriggle out of this mess out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment