Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alprazolam How Much Lethal

A morning in a cafe on the main shopping street

This morning, I agreed a no-obligation meeting with an acquaintance in a cafe on the main shopping street. Only a few minutes and already they were all there lasted: The Epitarsianerinnen, the supposed protectors of the constitution run - equipped with a mini-version of the IMSI-Catchers (International Mobile Subscriber Identifier)

So are my yahoo mail but read. I just wonder why the anti-Terrror fighters so much effort on the part around a Depp Arte - as I indeed am officially - is driving. I do wonder: have to do the gentlemen at Schottenring anything better?


I've the Advantage that I can smell Epitarsianer 10 meters into the wind. As this lady comes from the next table so forth and show me a 15 year old Nokia phone. If I knew where to setup the keypad lock here? Well, I tried to help her. She had two books are on the table, one with a striking orange cover . I've noticed me. She would only consider my old Nokia phone (5 years ago) exactly. As Suppressive, incapacitated person, I could have almost 5 years now no new phone anymore because I can conclude a contract on my behalf.

Ca. ½ hour later a young lady came with long, dark hair addition to our table and asked the lady with the old Nokia phone, if she could it because of the work on laptops swap space. Agreed that this is a scene, I should like to know later. I'm finally an attentive observer. The ladies exchanged so the courts and the lady with the old Nokia mobile phone set to another constitutional protector (?) A few tables further back.

me - the crazy man species - but fell at the outset that the books were not primarily the orange book changed the table. The new table-neighbor with dark brown hair went to work. She is probably our innocent conversations (there were only little things like normal corruption etc ...) are stored on the PC. Maybe even the lords and ladies in BMI have listened to live. I worked there from the crime scene detective ... .. which is just not technically very easy, especially with the new audio software.

However, I do wonder: Did do the gentlemen of intelligence and counter-terrorism really is nothing better than certified insane, which it has always been taken away from the shirt to shadow?

PROFILE In the magazine I read that art students who were filming the deportation of a foreigner, are also accused of being terrorists - in addition to the fathers who must watch their children and find the animal rights activists, the hunting of the Earl Ali have disturbed and get a ransom (like Graf Ali the Serious Fraud Office in London) can not afford.

As long as this disgusting company Epitarsianer our intelligence under control, will continue as nothing. We will also soon have to endure the Sharia Gesetzbarkeit in Austria. As for example, has committed an honor killing a Turk and an Austrian court acquitted him. Here, the Regional Court in Wiener Neustadt that even convicted murderer. He was in 2nd Instance acquitted. That is the other (legal) culture, where one has to fear no punishment for murder.

to finish, a bon mot :

Do you know the difference between Germany and Austria?

Answer: In Germany, the Epitarsianer chased by the intelligence, Austria Epitarsianer hunt on behalf of the constitutional protection of innocent, intelligent citizens.

For me personally, this ordeal is an entrance test in the master class "enemies of love." God bless you all and may your crimes (murder, fraud billion, covering crime, falsification of evidence, accusation of innocent citizens, falsification of professors writing letters, etc..) AWARDED. But do not deceive

: What a man sows, he reaps (sometime once) - quote from the letter of the Apostle Paul to the Galatians

0 comments:

Post a Comment