Monday, February 14, 2011

Perfume Taste In The Mouth

mail from the Federal Republic

Recently Time I had - not exactly laugh a lot - as oppressive. Down to the last shirt is extended, begging for any medical treatment, can not buy a cell phone, no Internet to complete the Treaty. This is painful for an IT geek as I am over 20 years.

Now I have but due to a message from a Facebook fans from Germany but can laugh again. The Lord writes to me: He is 25 years ago moved from Austria to Germany. He has read my blog and recommend me DO BUT IN a civilized country - you move to Germany as we did.

So do not laugh because only the last chicken in, because I laugh, too. I do not know whether to preclear and suppressive LAUGH at all allowed. But I do it anyway. They also believe that Germany is more civilized?

At least, the protection of the Constitution more seriously in Germany than in Austria. We work so the anti-constitutional elements and subjects directly in the State Office for the Protection of the Constitution - as a kind of camouflage. Sad, but true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment