Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Is The Best Amp To Use For Two 12in Mtx Subs

beginning of 2011

Allen I wünch a happy new year to all your wishes come true.
Aware that this year will very much change in my life, I am working day and night with my situation.


It is strange at the moment, because I actually come from the situation must be satisfied. But I have a few days and especially in the last days of a constant restlessness in me. This time, however, not the inner conflict if I let my femininity or not, no, quite the contrary. Since I am aware that a steady and get confirmation in the public, I wonder ... why wait. I would love to start my day testing tomorrow.

given but I need my own apartment and a lot of courage to the resulting solution in the family really well to lead by. My wife and I talk openly about a possible apartment and on the further course of our partnership. A mixture of happiness and sadness. But more and more creeps in this situation my real Sally-I returned to the foreground and lets me be again realized what and who I really am and how happy I am in spite of all the related circumstances.

am These days, I came across a link to a documentary of a Swiss Transexual Nadia Bönig man. The film portrays the transistion from Christian to Nadja for the period of 8 years. The film touched me very much, as I often my own situation, my own feelings while discovering.
I can any person who deals with the issue Transexualität, for whatever reasons, his heart set this film to look at. The film depicts the problems, with what feelings we struggle Transsexual daily.

http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?id=d016aba2-0dca-4954-b2bc-d2e5aa477ab4

Although it is a documentary on Swiss German, but with a little concentration you can actually understand it very well.

After this film I am very thoughtfully made, not that I'm not sure of my way, no way. But he makes me aware that I consider many decisions must be well. Because at the end of the road there is really no turning back. Therefore, any TS woman decides the way to "complete" sex reassignment, in your case really be sure.

Even I had to do on the edge as a friend of mine who witnessed a suicide attempt of a friend on the phone live. The friend is a TS and was no longer cope with your situation.

Therefore one has to the "cause" be aware of what we want or how we actually live, from which intension out the sex is to be aligned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment