Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cannabis And Migraine

Federal Ministry of despair, Darabos , Euro Fighter and Epitarsis

If Epitarsianer nervous as employers, it is always very dangerous. I remember that I was removed in the federal data center in Vienna as a criminal by my work - from my Epitarsis superiors who felt threatened by me.
similar
As my ex-boss, it may well now also endure the Honorable Federal Minister of despair, Norbert Darabos. Mr Darabos, a civil servant, has dismissed his chief of staff, Edmund Entacher surprising.
Whenever Epitarsianer be nervous and under pressure advised to dismiss them the next best colleagues. They used to complain, now they have changed the strategy.

Mr. Darabos seems so regular in Clearwater, Florida to be. Maybe he lives there in the Villa helmet wine or from Vienna's former Councilwoman Grete Laska. Anyway, it has a serious accident of a family member of Mr Darabos been in the sea there. Since the media only report about it on the edge, certainly not the crown newspaper, but only AUSTRIA. The crown
newspaper fails so now fairly with their request, in Austria to determine policy. Those days are over. The population of these lies is no longer interested. One need only recall the anti-EU letter from the current Faymann to win the parliamentary election, 2008 votes. What a farce!

Now back to our Federal Minister of despair, Mr. Norbert Darabos. Two conditions has met him, so he was appointed Minister of despair:

first He has promised all the scandals around the Euro-fighter procurement and to help cover up related to transactions on Epitarsis accounts overseas.

second As civil servants, the values of Defense does not just good in dealing with weapons, weapons trafficking, money laundering in times of war. This allows you to bind him a lot on the nose. Greetings from the case Noricum. And also the supreme commander of the Austrian Army is already the President. This has vorzuweisen a lot more experience in covering up scandals. Clearwater is the way currently with the level of remittances still satisfied. Hopefully it will stay that way. Otherwise we will face serious difficulties.

Postscript: Yesterday me a lawyer who has advised me, advised me to stay besachwaltet. My solicitor has recently called and I do feel that meant he wanted to end the Sachwalterschaft. What goes here? Will you sue me, maybe?
I have to learn from Otti Fischer (Der Bulle von Tölz) still a lot. A court in Munich has awarded him that he may with impunity Epitarsianer call them "assholes". The Piefke of Justice is still much more efficient. I hope for my beloved Banana and orange Alpine republic - short BRÖST called.

0 comments:

Post a Comment