Monday, January 24, 2011

Erections While Spray Tanning

Aunt Maria

occasion of my birthday present I remember my beloved Aunt Mary from Salzburg. She was one of the best people I met in my life. She was rescued by two years, even from a deadly disease. Her mother - my grandmother - is driven in 1919, with all their savings in a carriage from the Attersee to Salzburg to a famous professor of medicine, Aunt Mary saved his life. In 1938, Aunt Mary with a Jewish pianist nanny. On 13 March 1938 - the Nazis marched into Vienna - Aunt Mary was alone with the 2-year-old daughter of your boss, the Jewish pianist. Aunt Mary - 21 years old - grabbed the little girl and took her in the crowded trains in Slovakia. Somehow she was able to hand over the child of his mother.
In 1973 - worked for Aunt Mary in a bookstore in Salzburg - entered a 40-year-old wife, the bookshop. She spoke only English and embraced Aunt Mary. It was that child in 1938 who emigrated to California.
from Aunt Mary I got the infinite love, indeed the most foolish behavior towards young children. I can not see little children suffer. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING to help them.
These days I am also thinking of all those children who, during the Afghanistan war and Iraq war have fled or lost their lives. I do not think God wants children suffer. Because God is love - at least in the sense of John's Gospel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment