Saturday, December 25, 2010

Poptropica Cheats For Infinte

therapists, time and luck

Hello,

long as I have not heard from me.
Why? Now there were various reasons. First, I must clarify some "organizational" for my future endeavors. For example, the matter of the psychotherapist. So far I was at a "free psychologist" in treatment. The term "free" is meant that the psychologist is not paid directly by the health insurance because it has no security scheme, but with me directly.

This was and is cost-intensive accordingly, as a treatment hour costs 90.00 EUR, the treatment is intensive and well and you can determine the length of the session. I did the treatment very well. At this point: Thanks Heide. It has helped me to accept me and so facilitate my life basically.

Now I have two psychotherapists, Dr. Netzold in Reutlingen accompanied me on my way. Join in this case means that it makes no therapy with me, but the hormone therapy initiated and advised me on my next steps. The accompanying therapist "shall" you as soon as one enters into the hormone therapy itself and is to some extent by law.

However, it usually requires a second therapist / psychologist of a well treated. Treatment is individually tailored to each person and their problem with transsexualism. In my case I just need a therapist help me with the way my family.

way I would use this report in more detail because it is sometimes for me at the moment the most important thing in my life.

Fortunately, I could now see a therapist treated me well, it's not for us simply to have a TS, verständisvollen and untrusted find therapists who settles with the insurance company to have. I have found after more than 6 months of intensive search, a therapist who has the properties described and bills with the cash register. In addition, there is only 10 minutes from my new second home in Kornwestheim away. In the past I always had to travel to Karlsruhe to attend the meetings, it was a time of more than 6 hours in all.

You see, I reckon now really in hours, hours that I have for myself and I need for my way, I can buy my family and even the even the hours I need to earn the necessary money to the I desperately for my life need.

Thus, the therapist with the insurance company requires a so-called Konserliarbericht the one for which the treatment doctor gets, in my case, this is Dr. Phillip in Reutlingen. A Koriphäe Endrokinologin as well as a person. Ofmals moody but also very competent.
The therapists have really long waiting times and you have to consider as TS-woman if you'd rather go to a man or a woman as a therapist. Since I had a very great confidence in recent psychologist, I did myself at first to be treated seriously at the idea of a man.
Caro, a very good friend and one of my roommates WG, I have contact with my therapist Hr. Holzwarth in Ludwigsbrug ermögllicht :-) Thanks Caro .
Now, after 3 sessions with him, I must say that I feel very comfortable and he has already won my trust. The fund has confirmed 25 Sittzungen 50 minutes. We are therefore now spend each week sent together. However, this means that I need in each case for each meeting at least 4 hours.

Why? now .. . I'm still in my male references to the work, so I have to tell me for each meeting according dressing again. On the one hand, I think this is great, on the other hand, it is just a not inconsiderable organsiatorischer effort. As you

can read the case notes with the therapists and medical care ever quite a long time, the therapist and the accompanying Endrokinologin located in Reutlingen, but the arrival and departure needs as early as 2 hours. If you are lucky you may is between 1 and 1.5 hours waiting to be treated and then 10 minutes. Despite everything I've

very lucky that I have all these people on my side and guide you my way, professional, loving and verständisvoll, but also quite critical.
latter is just as important, so you do not lose touch with reality.

on all these dates will be added also the Epillationstermine, these are for my further path to tread as well as women's social integration into society.

It's all very complicated, often at the end of my tether and am nervous, but still I would go further, because the goal is for me to expect all the effort worth it.


because my goal is simply to live .... only live as that as what I feel and to me quite natural.

Now you understand why you probably missed me lately some time and also the power of this blog is to update, although this is very important to me.

like this the rest now .. in the next few posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment