Friday, December 31, 2010

Is Obvilion A Genuine Grey Nichols Bat

return facial hair

Since September 2010, I leave now remove my facial hair means Nadeleppilation. Since I can now remove about 1000 hairs in 4 sessions. The cost is 400.00 EUR.
The result is indeed great, I've worked in the area no dark hair, but it is a very slow process and müshsamer. This is the fact that I have to bear the cost of the products himself.
A treatment by dei health insurance is possible but it must first be created the necessary basis. How, for example, the name change, and even then you have to convince the insurance company once that the treatment absolutely necessary.
The health insurance company usually only the cost of Eppilation if a sex reassignment surgery was performed. This must
Imagine that! The law sets a 24-month life test in which one should live the perceived gender and to integrate socially in public. For a Nadeleppilation may need to be made the hairs are at least 2 mm long. So I wonder whether the makers of these requirements have thought that there are no women with a three-day beard and very little to do with social integration has.

live my life experience I already every day, but I am still male in my references to the work, this is because the dark hairs on the face of the present are still strong and the supply of that just means only one make-up (camouflage) are.
This is then the next problem is that none of my heavily made Abreitskolleginnen comes to work. So I can not live the life experience completely. However, I now have

drawing another Eppilationsmethode to help, IPL. With IPL, the skin is treated with very intense light, this creates a termperature of about 70 degrees Celsius, the hair follicle dies and the hair is pushed outward. Jeodch way to do this only with the darker hair.

After the first treatment, I now have much much much less dark hair on the face and thus hardly a Bartschat. Finally I can use less make up and life experience brings together within reach :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment