Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome Notes For Wedding Guest

Twilight


have far too long, I again waited until I here bring about another entry.
is probably why the blog is not quite as chronological turn out as I had originally planned.

it has been since the last blog entry once again done a lot on my way. Some
stabilized, such as the case with my Endrokinologin. There is always an organizational effort in the middle of the week from my home where Sally-I have found my second home (of which I tell, but some other time), follow to to Reutlingen to my Endo. After all, this is an hour drive and the appropriate lead time to "judge".
Thus have I agreed with her that I need to call your and the prescription for the hormones will be sent to me.

Not so, however, the monthly visit to my accompanying psychotherapists. Why accompanying? Now our dear legislators rightly requires that a cash-approved psychotherapist wearing a medical degree the way to the "girl". It decides whether hormones and other support to be paid by the fund to be allocated. Otherwise it is a meeting rather a "stopping by" a Examine how to develop so and a little chat, a few concerns to be discussed ... All in all, sorry for the session 30 minutes and has no therapeutic background, but now that I may also visit an hour there also He is based in Reutlingen ... But I lack a

Psychotherapeuthin which accompanies me and helping me all this process. Many friends and friends help me with this, our flat where I am as Sally is at home at the same time as it were, a therapy center, for my two roommates to share the same fate as I and yet each of us stand and their different experiences. But a professional therapist is something else again.

Why a therapist and not a therapist? now I have consulted more than 10 months, a treatment that I have personally paid behind me. And I've found that I am a woman can open a lot more and easier than a man's is sometimes combined with the fact that there are at such meetings and intimate issues on the table and seeing a woman a very different understanding as a man and inquiring also different.

As just a free psychologist is helpful but, after all, I have an 8-page report, but unfortunately we this just not officially by the funds accepted, unless I only ride me, I now am in search of a new therapist make.

The experiences on this quest often beyond your understanding, and my frustration again, I have now rejected three times because I'm too old!. Four times the capacity of the practice was already full, eight times I was not called back even though I always speak good on the answering machine.

A request from the health insurance seems to me as if I file a complaint with a communications provider ...

I Had a really "serious" problem, such as cancer or a tumor, I would get without great hesitation using the cash ...

is also interesting to understand the universality of the immediate environment in this regard. I have discussed this evening with my wife, when asked when I tell which of the family, from the relationship. Again, we both had to realize that a life-threatening disease, the 100% understanding of all parties causes and probably puts in a great sympathy with them. What indeed is a good thing ....
Only ... I have with my assessment of my life for me for me in a satisfied state and a very lucky for me state can bring. It is not life-threatening ... and therefore it is incomprehensible to all??

Perhaps some readers just think about it. I admit it is a complex subject, and bordered by a thousand clichés peppered ...... "Look .. ne Transe with blond hair and red shoes" ..... "Look at the bitter woman is determined Modded ne ..."
All those sayings I had in my immediate circle of friends and family the last few weeks without me listening to me and my situation has drawn attention ....

I come to my real steps in a "Twilight Zone" .. I want to live for me and happy and in line I can only live as a woman, I must slander me but that the environment and the public does not deal with the issue has to ...
happy and unhappy at the same time ..... my condition is often, but I notice that with the passage of time and with the personal experience of the ICH's what I had to press more and more as long as there is inner conflict in me ..

I could be here forever continue the story and the facts and thoughts, but I'll leave it at, for even when writing these lines is to come back a little bit of soul-blues up in me and I but also in the past weeks could well enjoy success, I would also enjoy these few.

So now I have a lot of written perhaps you understand my point a little Twilight.
In this intermediate stage where I am located it is often ambiguous, all the matter with my family.

for me is the way I would commit the obvious, the more it hurts when the pathways are separated at some stage, one more than 29 years is gone together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment