Monday, October 18, 2010

Burton Trial Bindings

successes


success! are there to also be called, I want to describe even a blog describing the increasing problems. The following points are sometimes put me on my way quite a bit further and also made very happy. Hormone


: according to my endo I'm set optimally, "it's better not," said She had called when I got my values and the blood level of hormones ... And yet it is not my fast enough. I feel satisfaction, keeps the initial tiredness and fatigue produced, due to the Androcur (Testo-blockers) can be under, say my body adapts to it. The chest is now grown by 2.5 cm, shoulders, arms, hands and fingers and upper arm muscles and the lateral muscles (Lattisimus) have receded. Some acquaintances say that the facial features have become softer. The key legs is a bit "delicate" become all that I remember the clothes I buy ... I am quite at a Small number at the top of .. finally at 40 and not 42 .... For me, a totally satisfactory result.

The price of history, physical performance has declined for about 50-60% .. but that's ok for me ...

Epi: today I have had a further 257 to make an end of hair, violins with relaxing music has made my beautician Ingrid again all the work. I hope that this time the healing is better than last time because I have fought four days really ...
The Epi to me is the most important part of my path right now, because without the annoying beard shadow of the famous life experience already liese rather deal with.

life experience? now before the legislature sees sometimes that the "patient" demonstrably alive for a defined time in all social contexts than his desired / felt before sex and handled everyday.

Sounds so simple, just my opinion, this should be done only when the so-called Passing fit then at least to 90%. Otherwise it is in the "social environment" to irritation, as if a man stands in women's clothes, it seems grotesque and the other actors in the respective environments feel overwhelmed.

The Passing is a mix of facial expressions, voice, behavior and appearance Desiring sex, in other words, how come "I" over.
Many of us are transsexuals clear that we will never truly biological woman, because a trace of a born sex is just always remain, that we must be clear.
But 90% I think quite a thing about it is not grotesque acts and any person with the "well" feels natural.

I'm feeling quite well and also, of course, only just the thing prevented his beard me to step to the real life experience to implement, because I still need just a lot of make-up and that has then just to put on, so the urgent story of Eppilation .... said is slow ...

The hormones may bear this in that the beard does not grow as strong and fast but it is growing still holding ....

Outing : the sharing of one's own situation is a soul liberation in any way with any "outing" think of another soul stress on you, because once outed can I just so giving as I really am and I have to not block itself to the environment and the expectation of justice to.

The best outings this week I had one for a very good friend and colleague who I know for a long time, has also dealt with my own way, he wished that he get to know me as Sally. We know now more than 18 years, it was for me a moving and exciting situation, I am also open as I? I will block in my passing? shot down the idea through my head. But the colleague has welcomed me so warmly and so of course deal with me that for both of us a beautiful and interesting and fun evening was. I felt very comfortable and was taken seriously. The confession regarding his surprise, my natural ... I was really confirmed and just got ....

The other outing was another colleague, the very close to my heart. Somehow I have a natural I felt your desire to come out and I have done right. As far as openness and understanding are rarely brought against me.

Why I oute me? , it is important that you have in the immediate environment of the people to stand, that one, here are the problems that brings with it such a path can be exchanged. As I said feel naturally this respect towards women better, because somehow I feel that I make a connection with men do not have so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment