Saturday, September 25, 2010

How Does Baralgin M Work

4 weeks HRT


HRTist the term for "hormone replacement therapy," on Wikipedia to contain in it a lot UDM_ISPELL_TYPE_DB if interested ... http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hormonersatztherapie , I can read it to you.

The first days and weeks have been very eventful, at least for me ... At the start of HRT, I had a thousand questions ... arises when a change? how I see it? What changed first ?.... With these questions as I am in the HRT and in the summer.

had in the first week I just felt that I am tired and exhausted, at first I thought it would be through the professional stress .. But there is another fatigue was not I knew, for suddenly are several things difficult, especially physically. Most of the "changes" I have felt in the second week, the feelings, the feelings which I had repressed for decades, raised a now.
It's a great and pleasant feeling. There will always be "coherent" softer, gentler. However, I am also sensitive nd sensitive. Many a day is because sometimes even tearful. Physically, I'm

in the chest area 2 cm risen, now I can proudly present an A CUP, which previously was a natural reasons CUP AA. However
is not always an advantage. For everyday work I have still in my male bravado completed. It may need some time until I go to work as a girl in my management of my I could have in the next few days Job done. However, my opinion is that the passing has to be at least 90%.

Since pyhsischen changes by the hormones are not taxable, it is now interesting in the coming weeks. If the dress shirt on the shoulder is loose but stretches the chest, I'm making my thoughts, even more so then when colleagues on the power button on it for an eternity staring ...

Granted, a few days later I schmunzle about this situation to the point, I saw before me was a little embarrassed. As I reflected, "it feels so on when guys stare at the breasts of girls ...." .. Guys .. I can only say this is a modest sense of ...

All in all ... I am happier than ever before in my life and that despite the problems ahead will bring with it my way or, for example, the family does not want to go this route.

The feeling is so great that I never want to miss in life

0 comments:

Post a Comment