Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do You Need To Soak Porridge Oats

hormones

HRT is an important part on the way to goal. Actually, I still wanted to tell you how I came to the hormones. Basically, it was not easy.

When I first visited with my Endrokinologin, the first question was who you psychological support. Your swollen pride I kept my 8-page report of my psychologist and my 10-page curriculum vitae under the nose. When the doctor told Dr. that I had paid for the therapy and the report itself and in addition auserkohren psychologist for a free've .. washed me pretty head.

The first measure was a direct referral to a psychotherapist me now 18 Accompanied months and he is also approved by the health insurance. When I became aware of an appointment with him, I felt like a Mulitple Choice Test .. you know but the questionnaire where you have to check ..

first Question: Do you want to live as a future wife?
A RESPONSE: Yes
Thought: no I've only covered because I want to celebrate Carnival in another season!

second Question: Do you want a hormone treatment
Answer: yes they thinking
: man back out the recipe ...

and so it went on and on, about 15 Minunten later I left the office with my referral, Moreover, what he had done for a long time to Endo (Endrokinologin) and made an appointment to get the recipe. It took another whole 4 weeks to the gene analysis and blood count was available until I read the friendly holiday cover me out the recipe and thankfully not 10 meters from the practice of a pharmacy which still everything to "camp" had. ...

I can not say how I trembled as I held my knees have the hormones in his hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment