Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Shampoo For Frizzy Hair

Andrew Rose has its say

Since I am not only a blogger, but also to do some other things, I was amazed that the petty criminals Andreas Rose still trying to justify himself. If readers have any compassion? The poor boy had to leave the country!!


Rose said ...

Yes Unfortunately, we were compelled to leave the country because these people have paid this blog lead other people to have to kill us!

And we were lucky just had good friends who helped us! Otherwise, we fight like others in PY under the earth !!!!!

more I do not say that, and that other people are not flying this blog even before murders shy !!!!!!

11th August 2010 11:13

I find it an outrage that I have to, as rapporteur, to ask such things can and that too by the person at issue actually.

Mr. Rose: Do you have even a single proof? I do not think you assume the other things you can not prove.
I report, however, only about things that are proven!!

In my blog, anyone can submit his comments, as long as the truth. And you've got it with the truth not so, refrain from such comments.
It remains up to you under what pseudonym he wrote.

Rose said ...

Yes already traugig the mechanism where you write anonymously before you have fear??

If you have no ass in the pants to tell it to me personally ...

traugig already and the others must suffer to pay their people so that we also kill the hammer!

makes naja times so far and I hope it's not much longer go on like this with you because everything has its time ...

I'm just wondering why you wolt not meet with me ??????


This statement reflects not exactly a lot of intelligence that would have the rose can also save.

Who's running away from whom? Now who's afraid? "If it matters, press together the tail and run away when one is far enough away again the big mouth.
Only Mr. Rose, since you would have much further to run away!

Mr. Rose so now advertises in Bolivia for a new drink, waiting for travelers where he wants to show the country.
http://twitter.com/bananajoebo

because I want to be a holiday!! One can only warn the public.

0 comments:

Post a Comment