Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie's Autism

wallet and holidays


-
makes the horror even wide,
the eyes are fully on and wide, you can just
befall
take not so altogether.
heads pounding and pounding that passes
stomach, he rebels, we do not
really know what is a DA
It's a sudden bad
also the heart, it races, insisting,
proposes up to his neck, but what was it
geschähen just because I just sat
still around in the street cafe.
But before then I knew it, I did not know what was happening so
the reminder, again very close,
sat there, not just behind me, so close
herangerĂĽcktem cafe table, two

dark-clad beings, they were not yet
degree been there.
graus Oh, oh dear, they are gone,
that I now see in my mind now
, they are gone and with them, my
wallet. ©

khvhh
-
With nice regards, kuddel_hh. ~~))))))" °>

0 comments:

Post a Comment