Saturday, April 3, 2010

18 Month Old Nose Rash

Sally's Island


Hello my name is Sally and this is my first blog. Well I admit I am a little queasy, because I know many people.

Me? Who am I now actually ...
come to the world, I am 46 years ago, as a boy, now I'm married to a wonderful understanding lovely wife and have 2 sons that I'm proud. About the house which we live I can also do not complain, the garden is more like a small garden show with different themes and landscape ponds.
my career I can not complain that I've fought hard for decades. For me, the position which I now clothe not granted. I work to be precise in software development as a manager in the financial sector.

Oh yes .. further to my luck, I have several hobbies, volleyball, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, skiing, playing guitar, cooking and travel, especially with my wife the world ....

But all the years and decades, I missed always something I was always looking for something, because I felt I am completely happy that I did not, even with all the above things which put a really nice life.

Well what can I say, I've noticed Sally quite late, and is probably the wrong word. I felt that I have always been there, but no one opened the door ... until a year ago.

And I'm happy, satisfied and feel I finally "home" .. otherwise I can not describe it.
How long will I exist? whether I will exist forever?
This question I can answer at the moment, because it is difficult to fulfill simultaneously two lives and to lead.

This blog is a diary by me "Sally" are all visitors and readers can take from it what they need for themselves. Because the tendency which I have in me, like so many others of us is a blessing and a curse to the same.

If I appeal to people and listen to my story or read, I often said ... "So cool you'll be man and wife ... that's great ..."

I can only say it is not, why now .. The next weeks and months, I try this time in this diary based on my experiences and sensations to represent.

In any case, I am glad that I can be here and may

0 comments:

Post a Comment